Adjunct Faculty Resources
Trinity’s adjunct faculty play a vital role in creating excellent learning environments for our students. This page provides resources for both new and returning adjuncts.
- RSVP for the Summer 2013 Adjunct Orientation- Tuesday, May 21 at 4PM (O’Connor Auditorium)
- Academic Calendar
- Moodle Moments – Need more Moodle training? Check out Moodle Moments for upcoming workshops.
- Trinity Institute Workshops- Looking to enhance your personal and professional development skills? Registration is now open for continued education opportunities with the Trinity Institute.
- New Adjunct Faculty Checklist
- Adjunct Faculty Pay Cycle- Spring 2013
- Adjunct Faculty Pay Cycle- May 2013
- Adjunct Offices and Photocopiers
- Frequent Asked Questions
- Going Green
- Honor Code and Policies
- Parking and Public Safety
- Canceling a Class
- Course Evaluations
- Mid-Term Grades Submission Policy
- Reporting Enrollment Verification
- Submitting Grades
- Alternatives to Textbooks- an excellent resource for finding affordable textbook alternatives, including course packs, custom publishing, e-books, open access journals, and more.
Services for Students
These resources are in place to assist students who may need additional support outside the classroom.
- Academic Services Center
- Campus Ministry
- CAS Triage Program
- Enrollment Services
- Health & Wellness Center